Oase Filtoclear Combined Pond Filters
The Filtoclear range of filters from Oase is a highly developed range of garden pond pressure filters designed with ease of use and quality filtration in mind.
The pond water is pumped into a sealed filter unit creating a pressure of up to 0.5bar. This in turn means that water leaves the filter under pressure, allowing the water to be pushed up to a waterfall, unlike a conventional gravity return filter, which must always be positioned at the highest point of the system.
The Filtoclear pressure filter also has been designed with all the connections and major operating elements in the lid allowing the filter to be partly buried out of sight.
- Pressurised Filter - Pressurised Outlet
- Cleaning System - For ease of maintenance
- Attach a hose to discharge waste into drain.
- Safety catch on tension ring
- Bitron UVC Integrated clarifier.
- Complete Filtration Packages Filtration
The Filtoclear pond Filter is available in four models and is great for garden ponds with a volume of up to 15,000 litres depending on the fish population.