Please Note: These delivery options only apply to products purchased online. For any items shown on this web site, but not for sale online, please contact your nearest store for a delivery quotation.
Home Delivery United Kingdom Restrictions: Selected larger products are currently not shipped to all United Kingdom regions. Please purchase and collect these products from your nearest store.
Fibreglass Ponds: We offer a delivery service to selected postcodes, details of which can be found on the product pages. For any postcodes not listed, please contact us as we may be able to arrange delivery for an additional fee. If you are looking at purchasing a pond from one of our store, please contact them for information on any additional delivery fees that may be incurred.
If you are looking at purchasing a pond from one of our stores, please contact them for information on any additional delivery fees that may be incurred.
Delivery Charges to UK
Excluding postcodes below in Scottish Highlands and islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Isle of Scilly: (Currently we do not deliver to Northern Ireland)
- Free Delivery on most orders over £60*
- Orders under £60 from £4.99*
- We aim to despatch as soon as possible however, please allow 1-5 working days**
- The vast majority of orders will be sent using Parcel Force’s 24hr delivery service, however some larger items which exceed the maximum dimensions of a 24hr service will be sent on a 48hr service (Unfortunately we are unable to guarantee couriers timescales)
- * Any order including POND PLANTS £5.99
- * Any order including PREFORM PONDS or POND LINER £9.99
- **Working days and exclude weekends and Bank Holidays.
We do not offer a Saturday or Sunday Delivery or Collection Service.
Additional changes may be applied for Scottish Highlands and islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Isle of Scilly when ordering the following
- Pond Plants
- Pond liner
- Kerb Side Pallet Delivery
- Any items sent using Parcel Force 24hr and 48hr
Additional charges include but are not limited to the following postcodes
Inverness - IV1-3, 4-36, 40 & 52-54
Isle of Arran - KA27
Isle of Canna - PH44
Isle of Coll - PA78
Isle of Colonsay - PA61
Isle of Cumbrane - KA26
Isle of Eigg - PH42
Isle of Jura - PA60
Isle of Rhum - PH43
Isle of Skye - IV41-49, 51, & 55-56
Orkney - KW15-17
Paisley - PA20-49 & 62-77
Perth - PH17-26, 30-41, 49-50
Shetland Isles - ZE1-3
Western Isles - HS1, 2-9
Wick & Thurso - KW1-3, 5-14
Isle of Man - IM1-9 & 99
Isle of Scilly - TR21-25
Northern Ireland - BT (all)
Please note we only deliver to UK addresses.
ALL goods will be dispatched as soon as possible depending on service selected.
World of Water cannot held responsible for late deliveries.
Currently we are unable to deliver to Northern Ireland
World of Water Returns Policy
If any of our products fall below the high standards you expect please return them within 28 days and we will happily refund or exchange the item. Simply return them to any store with your invoice or if purchased online you may also request a return from your account. (Please note: The original postage and packaging cost will not be refunded)
If you change your mind within 28 days, we are happy to refund or exchange the product provided it is returned, as sold, with all the original packaging, labels and accessories. Simply return them to any store with your invoice or if purchased online you may also request a return from your account. (Please note: The original postage and packaging cost will not be refunded)
To return online Purchases:
Return to Store with invoice or
- Sign into "My Account"
- View "Order Status"
- Click on relatant order
- Click on "View Order Details"
- Click on "Return items"
- Follow Instructions
Please do not send an item back without requesting a return as above or calling first 01580 243 333
Please Note: If posting an item back
If you have been asked to return an item please when packing the item well and take out optional postage insurance to cover the value of your product. As the responsibility for the goods is yours until we have receive and checked them.
Please always contact World of Water Direct before returning any items by post, it may be possible for a problem to be resolved over the phone or by email.
Telephone 01580 241771
Once you have contacted us and it is agreed the fault cannot be resolved, it may be sent back to World of Water Direct within its guarantee period for repair/replacement by following the instructions above, or taken into any of our stores with your purchase receipt.
- See our full terms and conditions
- World of Water reserves the right to repair or replace any faulty item at their discretion
- World of Water shall not be liable for any consequential loss of the customer whether this arises from a breach of contract or any other way.
- World of Water’s total liability for any claim howsoever arising shall not exceed the price of the goods supplied by World of Water to the customer.
- No employee of World of Water is authorised to waive our terms and conditions.
- The customer’s statuary rights are not affected
- English law applies to all transactions