12 Month Interest Free Credit with Duologi on orders over £350 online
We have partnered with Duologi to offer interest-free credit (0% APR Representative) financing when you spend £350 or more, with only a 20% deposit. order your favourite items today, and then make monthly payments later (subject to terms & conditions).
Easy Monthly Payments
Enjoy the convenience of automatic monthly payments with no hidden costs and no surprises. You'll see your monthly payment amount before you confirm your payment plan, so you'll know exactly what you owe up front.
Just select finance at checkout
- Add your chosen products to your cart as usual, and select Duologi Finance as your payment method on orders between £180 and £15000.
- You will then be taken to a online application, once completed and approved you will be asked for payment of the deposit.
- Once you are approved and deposit received, we'll process and ship your order.
Who can apply for Duologi Finance?
- Applicant must be min 18 years, max 75 years on the application date.
- In permanent UK residence - minimum 3 years.
- Fulfil one of the following employment criteria:
- In regular, permanent employment working a minimum of 16 hours per week (including students) with minimum annual income £10,000.
- Not working through disability
- Have a UK bank account that accepts direct debits.
- Have your credit or debit card registered to your home address.
- Do not apply if you have had or have any defaults or missed payments on existing credit agreements either currently or in the last 3 years.
- Be able to accept delivery at the registered billing address. If you are unable to accept delivery to the address in your application, we are unable to offer you a Financing payment options
- Double check the applicants details against their government issued ID i.e. Full name (no abbreviations), House/Flat number and postcode
- Ensure gross annual income is entered for the sole applicant, not weekly/monthly or household income
Still have questions?
- For any questions related to Financing please contact Duologi Finance on 0345 5211 880 Please visit Duologi for a list of FAQs: https://www.duologi.com
- For questions relating to World of Water products or services, please call us 01580 243333 or email email@example.com
How do I use Duologi Finance?
- Add items to your cart as usual, and select Duologi as your payment method in checkout.
- Complete Duologis' easy online application and get approval decision.
- Once your payment plan with Duologi and your deposit received we will process your order right away!
- Make 12 monthly payments to Duologi while you enjoy your new items!
How do I make my monthly payments?
Duologi will help you set up convenient, pre-authorized payments via your bank account or your credit/debit card.
Are there any limits on how much I can spend with Duologi Finance?
Duologi payment plans are available for orders between £350 and £15000
Is there a deposit required?
Yes, minimum 20% deposit is required.
Can I request delivery to an address other than my home address?
In order to safeguard against fraudulent applications, we regret that we are only able to deliver goods to your home address
What happens to my loan if I want to return my order?
If you are not satisfied with your purchase you can return it for up to 30 days after delivery. In this case we will notify Duologi Finance to reduce your loan amount accordingly. You will receive confirmation from Duologi Finance within 3-5 business days after we received your return in cases where a full refund is processed.
Duologi Consumer FAQs
Will I be accept for finance?
Whether your accepted for finance or not depends on many different factors. At Duologi we have a dedicated credit team who use our bespoke credit engine to help them reach decisions.
What do I do if I have been declined?
If your application was declined, we will not give the specific reason/s why. We advise that you obtain a copy of your credit report so you can see the potential reasons. If you feel that there has been a mistake, please feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0345 5211 881 Option 2.
I want to amend my order.
If you have been approved for finance, we cannot amend the amount or term. You will need to contact the business that you purchased the goods or services from to complete a new application for finance. Please not we cannot guarantee a new credit application will be approved. All credit applications will leave a credit "footprint" on your credit history.
I have a question about my finance agreement who should I contact?
Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at email@example.com
I haven't received my goods or service.
Please contact the business that you purchased the goods or service from. They will be able to help you
I want to change my direct debit details.
I want to change my direct debit details.
Changing your payment date can only be done after the first payment has been taken. Please contact our customer service team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I want to update my personal details.
Please contact our after-sales support team on 0345 5211 666 or via email at email@example.com
What is a credit search?
A credit search occurs when a third party investigates your credit report. They’re looking to see how you manage your credit now, and how you’ve managed it in the past. This search may then be recorded on your credit report for other third parties to see. This is useful to lenders because if you’ve made multiple applications for credit recently, it could suggest to them that you have an urgent need for credit which you may struggle to pay back.
I'm having problems paying my deposit on-line
We’re sorry to hear this. Please contact our merchant support team 0345 5211 881 Option 2 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When will I receive a copy of my loan agreement?
Our Welcome pack is emailed to the email address you entered in your application. Your welcome pack, which contains your loan agreement along with all the regulatory paperwork is sent within 7-10 days of the goods or services being delivered by your retailer. If you require a copy of your documents sooner you can contact our support team on 0345 5211 881 Option 2 or email email@example.com who will be more than happy to help.
I want to return my goods and cancel my finance agreement.
To enable us to cancel your agreement, we will need you to contact the original retailer and arrange to return your purchase or cancel the services they’re providing. Once they have confirmed cancellation, they will advise us to close your agreement and refund any payments that have been made. You will need to contact your retailer to obtain a refund for any deposit paid.
World of Water Partnership
Trading as Worldofwater.com, World of Water Bicester, World of Water Chertsey, World of Water Gloucester, World of Water Hailsham, World of Water Rolvenden, World of Water Manchester, World of Water Nottingham, World of Water Swindon, World of Water Enfield (Wildwoods), World of Water Haslemere, World of Water Widnes.
World of Water Partnership acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd which is a limited company registered in the UK. World of Water Partnership is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 669303. Credit provided subject to age and status. Subject To Terms & Conditions
World of Water Aquatic Centres Ltd is registered in England and Wales 04665834. Registered office: Unit 1, Rexel Court, Franks Way, Poole, Dorset BH12 3LN
Trading as World of Water Watford, World of Water Rugby, World of Water Blackpool.
World of Water Aquatic Centres Ltd acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd which is a limited company registered in the UK. World of Water Aquatic Centres Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our registration number is 669051. Credit provided subject to age and status. Subject To Terms & Conditions
World of Water Crawley
World of Water Crawley acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd which is a limited company registered in the UK. World of Water Crawley is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our registration number is 670482. Credit provided subject to age and status. Subject To Terms & Conditions
John Went Trading as World of Water Reading
John Went Trading as World of Water Reading acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Duologi is a trading name of Specialist Lending Ltd which is a limited company registered in the UK. John Went Trading as World of Water Reading is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority our registration number is 669101. Credit provided subject to age and status. Subject To Terms & Conditions