The Filtoclear range of pond filter kits are a highly developed range of pressure pond filters designed with ease of use and quality filtration in mind coupled with the Aquamax range of matched pond pumps
The water is pumped into a sealed pond filter unit at a pressure of 0.5bar. This means the water leaves the filter under pressure allowing it to be pushed up to a waterfall or filter, unlike a conventional gravity return filter, which must always be positioned above the point of return.
The Fltoclear pressure filter has also been designed with all the connections and major operating elements in the lid allowing the filter to be partly buried out of sight.
- Pressurised pond filter - Pressurised outlet
- Backwash system for ease of maintenance
- Attach a hose to discharge waste into drain
- Safety catch on tension ring
- Bitron pond UVC integrated clarifier
- Complete filtration packages
- Aquamax pond Pump