NT Labs FMG Mixture Treatment 500ml
When to use:
When fish show symptoms of a parasitic or fungal infection, including white spots along the fins and body, flicking and rubbing, gasping at the surface, an opaque film over the body or fluffy, white growths.
How to use:
- Test your water quality using a testing kit
- Mix the appropriate dosage in a clean bucket of pond water, pour evenly over the surface of the pond and leave for 7 days. Switch off UV filtration until the colour has gone from the water. Aerate the pond well during treatment.
- If you feel a repeat dose is necessary, check your diagnosis carefully using NT Labs' Diagnosis Tool; a different medication may be more suitable. Allow 7 days and perform a partial water change before re-treating or treating with a different medication.
- Always treat when you have time to observe fish and take appropriate action in the unlikely event of a bad reaction.
- Do not use with orfe, rudd, tench or sturgeon/sterlet.
- Do not use if the water temperature is above 30°C.
- Do not use in hot, humid, thundery conditions.
- Do not mix medications.
Active Ingredients: Malachite Green 500 mg/100 ml, Formaldehyde 15000 mg/100 ml