Greenseal SealEco Pond Liner - Fish-Safe EPDM Pond Liner
SealEco EPDM pond liner is black in colour, during production the EPDM is vulcanised (cured under pressure and heat) creating an elastic, chemically stable product with negligible aging through exposure to UV-radiation, atmosphere, chemicals, earth, water and extremes of temperature. The initials EPDM are derived from its major components of Ethylene, Propylene, Diene monomer and is an M class synthetic rubber.
Want to buy a rubber pond liner but concerned about the environment?
Greenseal SealEco EPDM pond liners are Eco-friendly
- Ecoseal pond liners are used in the construction of ponds and lakes, often used for conservation and creation of wildlife habitats, we believe our rubber liners make the natural choice.
- SealEco EPDM geomembranes have no negative effect on the environment, they do not release any chemicals that can affect fauna, flora or ecological systems.
- EPDM liners can be reclaimed from old installations can be recycled for use in other EPDM products.
Typical applications for SealEco EPDM pond liners include:
- Ornamental ponds for gardens, parks and golf courses, zoos, sports arenas.
- Lagoons, irrigation reservoirs, irrigation water tanks, manure ponds, fish farming, anaerobic digestion, silage, irrigation canals, ground water protection.
- Biological water purification, reed beds, spill and secondary containment, aeration ponds, ditch lining, dams and embankments
- Sectional steel water tank liners, storage of sludge and waste, fire fighting and many other proven applications.
Protecting Your Pond Liner Investment
Replacing a pond liner once installed can be time consuming and expensive. Using a pond liner protective matting otherwise know as pond liner underlay will protect your liner from most stones and roots.
Light Duty Protective Matting 150GSM
Great for smaller ponds where you have clean soil and low risk of root invasion from trees etc.
Heavy Duty Protective Matting 250GSM
Recommended for all larger ponds or where stones naturally occur in the soil, this protective liner will also protect from most root invasion.
Building a wildlife pond? Consider using underlay on top of your liner.
If building a wildlife pond, it is worth considering placing the protective matting over and under your pond liner if putting soil directly into your pond, click here for info on building a wildlife pond
We currently do not ship this product to Scottish Highlands and islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly and Northern Ireland.
This item maybe purchased and collected from your nearest store.