Shop Update 27th May 2020:
All stores are now open, but social distancing rules and restrictions are in place to protect staff and customers
Please check each stores page for opening times. In common with other shops, there may be some delay in gaining entry to the shops due to Covid 19 restrictions..
Mailorder Update 27th May 2020:
Mail order is still trading and taking orders online, however due to the current COVID-19 outbreak and restrictions there are some changes in the level of service we can currently offer..
Please find below answers to our most commonly asked questions.
- All orders are delivered as soon as possible, but due to Covid 19 delays do occur.
- Currently most items are arriving in 3-5 working days apart from the following exclusions:
- Pond Plants may take 5 WEEKS due to unprecedented demand
- Pond liners 10 -14 days
- Some items vary, but the expected delivery time is published within the product page
- Plants: Due to large order volumes and Covid 19 restrictions, aquatic plants, soil and aquatic basket orders are now taking around 5 WEEKS.
- Please wait 10 days (36 days for plants) following your order before checking on its progress
- Once an order is made it is dispatched as soon as possible, and so we are unable to add to your order
- We are trying to process orders as quickly as possible with limited staff so are unable to currently provide tailored information and advice. However all the information and advice is contained in our manual available to view or download on our website.
- All emails will be replied to but it may take a few days for us to get back to you.
- We will continue to trade and supply your essential pond and aquarium products for as long as we can, but please show understanding to our staff who are currently working exceptionally hard and are under a lot of pressure.
World of Water