Oase FiltoClear Set 5000
- Please allow 2 to 5 working days for delivery
- Purchase today and receive a free £30.00 promotional voucher:
- Online vouchers applied as a store credit after delivery and in-store vouchers will be sent with your parcel
You must be able to answer YES to the following questions to apply
Do you have 3 year UK address history?
Do you have a Debit or Credit Card?
Are you employed, self-employed or retired and in receipt of income more than £10K per year?
Do you have a deposit of at least a 20%?
You are NOT in Bankruptcy or an IVA?
Oase Filtoclear 5000 Set
Simple to install: The FiltoClear pressure filter can be placed anywhere outside of your pond. Just dig the FiltoClear into the ground. Then connect the hoses to the filter pump and return flow - that's it.
Simple to clean: The internal filter sponges can be cleaned conveniently and thoroughly using the patented pull-out mechanism; without needing to open the filter. The integrated UVC lamp can also be easily changed even while running via the filter head
Simply invisible: The FiltoClear can be buried almost up to the filter head.
Simply safe: OASE's filters enable you to enjoy a pond that is clear, safe and longlasting - engineered in Germany.
New and Improved Functions
New pull-out mechanism that allows filter sponges to be conveniently cleaned.
OASE Bypass technology ensures constant water flow and prevents clogging
UVC simple lamp replacement while the filter is running
New clamping ring to make opening and closing the filter even easier
The FiltoClear 5000 pressure filter in a set with the tried and tested, reliable AquaMax Eco Premium pump - this is the perfect filter-pump combination for ponds and streams up to 5,000 litres. Since all of the filter's controls are made of high-quality plastic in the lid, it can be buried in the ground and optimally integrated into the pond landscape. The perfect clear water result: FiltoClear 5000 (380 mm x 310 mm) cleans highly effectively thanks to finely structured filter sponges and a powerful 18-watt UV-C lamp. With its high flow rate based on the OASE bypass technology, any blockages in the filter are a thing of the past. The easy-to-use pull mechanism makes cleaning the filter easy. You can even change the UV-C lamp quickly and easily during operation. OASE quality with a guarantee of up to three years.
- POND FILTER: Patented cleaning mechanism with optimised filter sponges
- CONVENIENT: Easy to maintain and clean thanks to simple handle mechanism
- CONVENIENT LAMP CHANGE: The UV lamp can be changed while the unit is running - no need to switch off the filter, no need to dismantle the quartz glass
- PROTECTED: The high-quality UVC housing protects the ballast unit from sunlight and moisture
- POWERFUL: All latest generation FiltoClear models feature upgraded, highly effective UV lamps
- 2-WAY VALVE: Choose whether the water flows into the pond or into the waste water after cleaning the filter
- IMPROVED EFFICIENCY: The built-in OASE bypass technology ensures optimum water flow and prevents the filter from clogging
- STABLE AND ROBUST: The hard-wearing housing made of high-quality plastic can be easily buried in the ground and impresses with its long durability
- UNDER PRESSURE: The metal clamping ring with simple lever function makes opening and closing a FiltoClear safer and easier than ever before
5000 Filter Dimensions: 380 x 370mm (Ø x H)
Aquamax 4000 pump dimensions: 340 x 280 x 165mm (L x W x H)
UVC power consumption: 18w
Pump power consumption: 35w
Recommended hose size: 1½", 2" (38mm, 50mm)
Suitable for ponds between 5000 and 1250 litres depending on fish stocks
Filter guarantee: 2 + 1 years (+ request guarantee)
Pump guarantee: 3+ 2 years (+ request guarantee)
Filter UVC cable length: 5m
Pump cable length: 10m
- Our Ref:
Oase FiltoClear Set 5000
Customers Also Viewed