Stores Update 6th January 2021:
As essential retailers World of Water are able to remain open during the current period of lockdown.
Goods maybe paid for over the phone and collected from the front the store if required. Please call your nearest store.
Social distancing rules and regulations are in place to protect staff and customers.
We are operating with a maximum number of customers in our shops at any one time, so at times there may be a short delay before entering. Please help us protect staff and customers by shopping alone or with the minimum number of members from your household..
Mailorder Update 8th September 2020:
Mail order is trading and taking orders online, however due to the current COVID-19 there are some changes in the level of service we can currently offer..
Please find below answers to our most commonly asked questions.
- All orders are delivered as soon as possible, but due to Covid 19 delays do occur.
- Currently most items are arriving in 3-5 working days apart from the following exclusions:
- Pond Plants - Please allow 1 Week
- Pond Liners - Please allow up to 2 Weeks
- Aquariums - Please allow 2 - 4 Weeks
- Some items vary, but the expected delivery time is published within the product page
- Plants: Due to large order volumes and Covid 19 restrictions, aquatic plants, soil and aquatic basket orders are now taking around 1 WEEK.
- Please wait 10 days (2 weeks for liners and 4 weeks for aquariums) following your order before checking on its progress
- Once an order is made it is dispatched as soon as possible, and so we are unable to add to your order
- We are trying to process orders as quickly as possible with limited staff so are unable to currently provide tailored information and advice. However all the information and advice is contained in our manual available to view or download on our website.
- All emails will be replied to but it may take a few days for us to get back to you.
World of Water