Campingaz Powerbox 24L Plus 12V
The new and improved Campingaz® thermoelectric cooler range is packed with 30% more premium insulation than its predecessor. When plugged into your car or into mains electricity via a transformer, they keep their contents 20°C below the ambient temperature. The improved and very quiet fan emits a maximum of 39 dB, that won’t wake you up at night! The power cord and plug can also be easily removed and conveniently stored inside the cooler during non-use. The inbuilt cable compartment has a closing door protecting the socket from damage or water.
The new Campingaz® thermoelectric cooler range also has a breakthrough antimicrobial lining that comes from a chemical additive injected into the plastic within the liner. This protective additive resists odour, mould and mildew, and performs for the entire life of the cooler not wearing down or scratching off.
With a new and modern shape built from strong and thick polypropylene these coolers stay cool for hours even when unplugged. Thick, premium PU insulation, locking lid that “clicks” on close, antimicrobial liner resists odour, mould & mildew, bail handle for easy transportation, modern Campingaz look and design, integrated cup holders, assembled in Italy.
- Thicker and improved PU insulation
- Integrated feet to elevate cooler from ground and create an additional insulation layer of air
- Rounded edge design for modern look and for bringing food closer to the center and the utmost cooling performance
- Firmly locking lid
- Noise reduced fan
- Integrated storage for cable
- Capacity: 24L
- Insulation: PU
- Insulation performance (+/- 1°C): 20? delta versus outside ambient temperature (TBC)
- Weight: 3.8kg (TBC)
- Dimensions (LxHxW): 40.7 x 31.3 x 43.5 cm
Plug-in and your thermo-electric cooler will run on 230Vac mains supply.
- Output power: 13Vdc x 5A = 65W
We currently do not ship this product to Scottish Highlands and islands, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Scilly and Northern Ireland.
This product may also be purchased and collected from Camping Zone at World of Water Blackpool