Vango Tango 300 Tent (River)
The New Tango is a side entry tunnel tent which comes with two canopy poles included to create a sheltered porch area. All-in-one pitching ensures that the sleeping pod always stays dry if it is raining, and generous head room enables you to sit up in the tent without worrying about condensation. The Tango is an ideal companion for first time adventurers and youth groups to use on the campsite.
- Flysheet and inner pitch together - Quick and easy to pitch and pack
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- King Poles - Creates a spacious canopy that provides additional shelter
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Open The whole front or rear door can be rolled away, giving a fully open porch.
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weight: 5.05kg
- Pitching Time: 6mins
- Pack Size: 55.0 x dia20.0cm
- Capacity: 3 Person