Vango Ark 300+ Tent (River)
The Ark Plus is an easy-to-pitch gothic arch tunnel tent offering generous internal space, head room and large front windows. The great benefit of the Ark Plus is the extra space to store your camping essentials without feeling crammed in your tent. This is an ideal tent for festival goers and first time campers who want a great quality, feature-packed tent that pitches and packs away with maximum ease.
- Tunnel tent - Style provides greatest space to weight ratio
- Gothic arch pole structure - Increases stability and assists water/snow run-off from the flysheet
- Integrated eyelets allow optional king poles to prop open doors. Creates a canopy
- Part of The Scout Association recommended kit
- Factory taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped, giving a water tight seal
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 3000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area. Simply roll under the bedroom area when not required.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- Bathtub groundsheet - Completely waterproof, 10cm base on the inner tent with taped seams.
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Colour coded poles for intuitive pitching
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Breathable polyester inner - Allows condensation to pass through, for a comfortable night's sleep
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Multiple flysheet doors - Provides easy entry from either side giving protection from prevailing winds
- Lantern hanging points - Conveniently positioned in the living and bedroom areas
- Inner pockets - Conveniently positioned pockets for organising essential items
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Fast pack tent bag - Oversized opening for easy packing and compression straps to control pack size
- Reflective webbing - Picks up torchlight so the pegging points are easily spotted in low light conditions.
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Weight: 5.75kg
- Packed Size: 61 x dia18cm
- Capacity: 3 Person